Thursday, September 24, 2009

24th Week Post Op!

As I approach the final 2 weeks to Judgment Day I've started to exam my leg, comparing it to my good one. It's currently 1/2 inch smaller than my right, which isn't too shabby. Agility drills are approaching a normalcy that I'm quite proud of now. I've started to do a regular jump off the left leg and it's feeling quite normal. Walking, however, has some minor issues but overall nothing too serious. The fat pad still catches every now and then, but a quick quad stretch fixes it.

I'm heading to Ireland for 10 days and since I don't want to lose all the muscle I've gained I'll be doing 30 minute workouts every morning with a combination of the following exercises:

drop squats, one leg raise onto chair, one leg squat with other leg in front, one leg squat with other leg behind, various core exercises, jumping jacks, cross country skier, 5 plate lunge, hammie drop, squat jump onto bed, and calf raises.

Due to the fact that this is Ireland I'm going to and beer is cheap, I highly doubt I'll be doing this every morning, but this is the goal!

12 Days to go!

2 comments:

Mireille said...

What's going on with the walking?

Have fun in Ireland!

M.

Andrew said...

Every now and then it feels a bit stiff. I think the inflammation gets a little worse and makes it feel a bit funny. It's not unstable in any way though, it's just not normal.

Thanks!