Monday, July 6, 2009

Last Physio?

So today was my first physio in about 2.5 weeks. More exercises were added:
  • Jumping up on-top of objects and jumping down (3-4 feet high). I also carry weight while doing it.
  • Ladder shuffles? This basically entails a ladder on the ground and I run through it as quickly as I can. I can tell my left leg is slower than my right.
  • Jumping onto bosu with one leg and than jumping off with that leg.
He also mentioned at this point I don't need to come back. Everything looks good and if I keep up with my exercises and keep pushing myself I should be fine. I have to add exercises I feel would simulate the sports I play.

He also said that I don't really have any restrictions at this point and mentioned that most acl tears are twisting ones, so I have to think about that while doing anything. I still have 3 months left till sports so I'll probably hold off on full blown sprints for another month. But one thing I can definitely do is jump for frisbees!

No comments: