Thursday, April 9, 2009

6th Day Post Op

Well the shin pain is now extremely strong when going from a sitting position to standing. Putting weight on the foot after standing doesn't really change the pain much. Having the brace on makes it a lot worse. From what I've read this is normal, however, I'm more hesitant to stand up now and have relegated to crawling around most of the time. I'm still sticking to the extra strength Tylenol instead of the pain killers. I finally realized I should be icing the part that hurts. Maybe it'll make a difference. Hopefully this pain will go away soon so I can venture outside more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What did you do .for this. ?? I'm 1 week out and have had hardly any pain until yesterday and today when I stand pain is so bad I have to sit right back down. Please let me know asap

Andrew said...

Hi Ryan,

I didn't do anything other than wait it out. Spent most of my days horizontal =)

Hopefully it gets better for you too, if not, check with your doctor.

Cheers,